The Engage Classic VISA debit card and account
Engage is the national brand for all credit union banking and payment services. Engage is an ethical Visa debit card and account that truly benefits the credit union member. There are no nasty hidden charges and fantastic rewards that mean you can save money on your everyday shopping.
The Engage account and VISA debit card works just like an account from a high street bank but is only available from your Engage accredited credit union. You can use your Engage card to shop, pay bills and save money with our cashback rewards program.
Features of the Engage Classic Account:
- No credit checks
- No overdraft, so no overdraft charges
- Free to apply for a card (you can also have an additional card for free too)
- Free for any purchases made within the UK
- Free mobile app available on Android and iPhone
- Engage Envelope Money Management Tool
- Earn up to 15% cashback with Engage rewards partners
- Only £0.75 for an ATM withdrawal in the UK
- Low management fees
- Free to set up a standing order
- Free email alerts to help you track your spend
Fantastic rewards and offers available from national and local retailers when you use your Engage VISA debit card. You can have cashback rewards of up to 15% every time you use your Engage VISA debit card to pay for goods at any one of the following participating retailers:
Engage Envelope - Money Management Tool
Want to take the stress and hassle out of paying your rent, mortgage, utilities, and phone bills? Your Engage account comes with a special feature that allows you to place money into virtual Envelopes so you don’t accidentally spend the cash you need to pay essential bills. Envelopes are simple to set up and can be done by the account holder or the credit union staff. Once set up you don’t need to worry about them. Money will be automatically ring fenced when it comes into your account.
If you’d like to know more about the Engage Classic VISA debit card just contact us (Essex Savers) at our Head Office in Chelmsford or ask at your local Service Point.